- Courtesy to the staff at all times – remember they are working under doctors’ orders.
- To attend appointments on time or give the practice adequate notice that they wish to cancel. Someone else could use your appointment.
- An appointment is for one person only – where another member of the family needs to be seen or discussed, another appointment should be made.
- Make every effort when consulting the surgery to make best use of nursing and medical time – home visits should be medically justifiable and not requested for social convenience.
- When you are asked for 48 hours notice for repeat prescriptions, please give us this time as it allows for accurate prescribing
- Out-of-hours calls (e.g. evenings, nights and weekends) should only be requested if they are felt truly necessary.
Help us to help you by:-
- With urgent problems, being prepared to see any Doctor who is available
- Keeping your surgery informed of change of any details ie phone no. address etc
- Planning ahead and make sure you book appointments well in advance for holiday jabs, medical reviews etc.
- If you require a chaperone we would be pleased to supply you with one, don’t be afraid to just ask us.
Our Staff and Doctors work hard here to provide our patients with the best possible service. Please assist us by giving them the courtesy and co-operation they deserve.
Verbal and physical abuse will not be tolerated; neither will wilful damage to our property. All such incidents will be treated seriously and will lead to the removal from our Practice list and/or prosecution of the individual/s concerned.